2017 Kawasaki VULCAN 650S ABS
2017 KAWASAKI VULCAN 650S ABS
THIS IS A NICE CLEAN USED BIKE THAT HAS SOME EXTRAS ON IT.....
THIS BIKE ONLY HAS 3090 MILES ON IT
SHARP LOOKING BIKE IN THIS MATTE GREY COLOR
THESE ARE GREAT BIKES FOR A DAILY COMMUTE OR GREAT FOR ALL THOSE WINDY BACK ROADS
PRICED @ $6,095.00
SAME DAY FINANCING AVAILABLE AS WELL AS OUR NO CREDIT CHECK OPTION
ALL TRADE IN'S ARE WELCOME
1413 BEN FRANKLIN HIGHWAY
DOUGLASSVILLE PA 19518
484 624 5045
The Heart of a Sportbike and the Comfort of a Classic Cruiser
With capable torque, high rpm and generous lean angles, every ride on the Vulcan S motorcycle has the potential for excitement. The added benefit of adjustable Kawasaki ERGO-FIT™ components make the Vulcan S motorcycle the ultimate in versatility for riders of varying sizes and abilities.
- Breaking Boundaries: Unlike any other cruiser, the Vulcan® S is geared to fit a wide range of riders. Never taking away from its stylish features, this bike takes comfort, adjustability, and Ninja®-derived power and performance to the next level.
- Find Your ERGO-FIT™: The Kawasaki Vulcan® S is an exceptionally adaptable cruiser that showcases adjustable riding positions for every rider. Customers who purchase a new Vulcan S can choose from an ERGO-FIT Extended Reach, Mid Reach or Reduced Reach configuration. The selected ERGO-FIT parts will be fitted to the motorcycle (at the time of purchase) to ensure customers leave the Kawasaki dealership with the ideal fit.
- Command the Road: Smooth, Ninja®-derived, 649cc parallel-twin engine; Lightweight and responsive for easy handling and exceptional precision and confidence; Smooth power delivery with ample low- to mid-range torque and performance; New – gear position indicator added to dash meter for shifting strong top-end power
- Sport Cruiser Performance: Whether you’re commuting to work or enjoying a day trip, the Vulcan S inspires confidence in riding and delivers exhilarating sport cruiser performance for maximum enjoyment on every ride
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Maximum Torque: 46.3 lb-ft @ 6600 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm telescopic fork/5.1 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload/3.1 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x18
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel diamond frame
- Rake/Trail: 31 deg./4.7 in.
- Overall Length: 90.9 in.
- Overall Width: 34.6 in.
- Overall Height: 43.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 27.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 498.3 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Wheelbase: 62.0 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Matte Carbon Gray
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 62.0 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in.
- 31 deg.
- 4.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 498.3 lb.
- Metallic Matte Carbon Gray
- 12 Month Limited Warranty